Onyx Path Publishing has released more of their fiction books on Kindle format. The new releases include some of my stories.
• Of Predators and Prey: The Hunters Hunted II Anthology for Vampire: the Masquerade. My story — “Shut In” — is a sequel to the short fiction prelude that appeared in the original Hunters Hunted sourcebook way back in 1992.
• Songs of the Sun and Moon: Tales of the Changing Breeds for Werewolf: the Apocalypse. My story — “The Way of Endings” — features a Qualmi werelynx and a Gurahl werebear.
Why not check out all Kindle books from Onyx Path?
My new Werewolf: the Apocalypse novel, The Song of Unmaking, is now available in both print (paperback) and ebook (Kindle and PDF) formats. Go to my book page for links.
I’ve never sailed the Amazon, I’ve never reached Brazil, But the Don and Magdalena, they can go there when they will! Unless I go to Rio, these wonders to behold Oh, I’d love to roll to Rio, some day before I’m old!
— Rudyard Kipling, Just So Stories
The Marvelous City
Beneath the splendor of Rio de Janeiro seethes a hotbed of occult activity. Over a score of mummies keep their tombs in Rio, their presence seeping into the soil and stones and souls of the city. Over all this reigns the infamous Teshra-Gemet, the pretender Pharaoh.
The city of Rio births marvels both bright and dark… and you never know which kind you have until it’s too late.
Cursed Necropolis: Rio contains:
- The secrets and schemes of Rio’s Arisen.
- New Utterances, from the perception usurping Horse and Rider to the cleansing fire of Baal’s Due.
- “The Serpent’s Tooth,” an all-new adventure to introduce players to the conflicts and power plays of Rio de Janeiro.